Saturday 27 October 2012

Card Makin Mamas - Anything goes

Morning everyone.

Another great challenge over at Craft Makin Mamas. This fortnight the theme is everyone's favourite 'Anything goes'.



The sponsor this time is Squiggle Stamps. The prize is a 'mystery digi bundle'.


For my DT card I have used DP from Bo Bunny. (Apple Cider) I layered this with heaps of brown card stock.


The image I coloured in with Pro Markers. She is called Autumn Girl. The sentiment is from Stampin Up. I used Stampin Up punches for this too. I added some twine from the local hardware shop. Some stick on pearls and hat pins from the local craft shop.


Lots of fab inspiration from the DT. Go for a nosy and join us. Have a good weekend!

Entering this card in these challenges;
Stampin for the weekend - Anything goes
Fussy and Fancy - Anything goes
2 Sisters - Halloween or Fall colours




3 comments:

suzanne2 said...

hi Eva, your card is beautiful, i love the autumnal colours and babcking papers are gorgeous. thank you for joining us at fussy and fancy challenge blog.

Julie said...

Wow - you've combined so many beautiful papers on this card!

Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our anything goes challenge.

Hugs

Julie

Nathalie said...

Hello,
so cute card. I love autumn colors. Thank you for joining us to Fussy & Fancy challenges.
Hugs!
Nathalie