Saturday 21 July 2012

Monochromatic

Lovely day today up here in Scotland. I have been very good strimming my grass in my garden and tidying up, so I thought I would give myself a little bit of crafting time as a treat. :)


Here I have made a monochromatic card using a gorgeous Saturated Canary image. She was a freebie on the Saturated Canary blog.I coloured her in with Pro Markers.


I used a sheet of DP from Paper Mania. Layered this on lots of white and black card stock. The stick on pearls are from my local craftshop, and the rosette is made with a Tim Holtz die.


The sentiment I stamped with my mini alphabet stamp set from Hampton Arts. My hubby is away for three weeks working on his oil rig and I miss him so much, I decided to do a soppy card. :)

Thanks for coming by. Hope you all have a fab saturday!

Entering this card in these challenges;
Sweet Stampin - Monochromatic
Crafty Catz - Monochromatic
Craft your Days away - Shades of grey and another colour (white)










11 comments:

Rachel said...

Love this card, perfect colours for your sentiment.

Thanks for joining the fun at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Blankina said...

Very pretty, lovely image and great monochromatic card..

Ciao from Italy,
Blankina

Kim said...

gorgeous card! love the image and how you've coloured it! thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz.
Kim x

Debbie said...

Thank you for joining us at ~Sweet Stampin'~ this week, your card is beautiful. Debbeixx

paper fun said...

Great job of coloring her monochromatic.

Lovely card.

Thanks for joining in our shades of gray plus one challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Mari

Tracey T said...

What a beautiful card - your colouring is amazing. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, love the image and your colouring is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Aunty Sue said...

Stunning card and so glad you joined us this week at CRAFTY CATZ

Tracey T said...

Hi Eva! Many congratulations on being in our Spotlight at Sweet Stampin' this week. As a Spotlight winner we wondered if you would be interested in Guest Designing for us? If so, perhaps you could email me at tracey.trayner@btinternet.com and I will give you all the details. Tracey x

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

A great card and colouring.

Thank you for joining us in our shades of grey plus one challenge at Craft Your Days Away.

Sarahx

Jacqui P said...

Wow beautiful card! lovely design and details!
thankyou so much for joining the fun this time over at Craft Your Days Away challenge!
Hugs
Jacqui P x