Friday 20 July 2012

Christmas Joy

Evening.

Here is a little card I have made this evening.


I used First Edition DP, Christmas Joy. The stick on pearls and charm are from my local craft shop. The hat pins and mini peg I purchased on Ebay. The twine I recycled from a package from my granny. :)


The image I used is an old Christmas Tilda from Magnolia. (Totally forgot she was in my stash!)I coloured her in with Pro Markers and added a bit of glitz with some glitter from Craft Planet. I used my Cuttle bug machine to cut out the scalloped circle. 

I also used a scalloped border punch, and also an oval and a scalloped oval punch for the sentiment. Stamped the sentiment with my mini alphabet stamps from Hampton Art.


Not made a christmas card since last year, and it was so much fun. 

Thanks for coming by.

Entering this card in these challenges;
Delightful challenges - Christmas in July
Paper Play - Christmas in July
Polka Doodles - Recycle
Craftmad Fairy - Christmas in July
Stamptacular - Wings and bling
Totally Stampalicious - Christmas in july
Whoopsi Daisy - Use up your stash







6 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a pretty card, I love your papers and fab image.
Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Pauline
x

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous card. I like all your embellishments. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
Hugs Nataliya

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Such a lovely card. Thanks for playing at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

StephG said...

adorable card...the image is a cutie! Thanks for playing at Stamptacular Sunday.

Ashley Lydia Durand said...

Oh how sweet is this image ! Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas =)
Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Polka Doodles.

norine said...

Very pretty card!! Love the pearls and great recycle with the twine!! Thanks for playing with us this week at Polka Doodles!!